Friday 7 December 2012

MILQ & HONEY FASHION LAUNCH | EVENT




Yesterday was a good day for me, as this blog 'on fashion street' got invited to the MilQ and Honey fashion launch, where sisters and business partners Kelly and Gabriella Davids entertained and pampered guests with cocktails, sushi, henna tattoos, neck & shoulder massages, live entertainment and of course their incredible new and improved fashion line.  Unfortunately I was pulled away from this vibrant and jolly event a bit early, due to poorly scheduled training for my 9-5 grind, which didn't leave me quite enough time to interact with a few of my favourite bloggers who also attended the launch.  I did however get to see the full fashion show till end, as well as take some snap shots of Cape Town's Socialites and bloggers.

The Event

I brought my cousin/bestie Ibtisaam along with me to the launch and It was really great having her there with me.  Since I haven't really seen her in a while I thaught she'd make the perfect date.  Besides the good and hot weather, everything else at the event looked really good and well put together by the Milq&Honey team.  From open bar to pool-side tables as well as a fashion show showcased through the health, beauty and fashion house up-until their beautiful garden.  The line was introduced by the Davids sisters who were obviously excited to show us what they have been working on in honour of their late mother.  The show was kicked off with an opening number by Gift Gwe from SA Idols himself.  GO Milq and Honey...

Here are a few photos I took at the event.

Show about to begin

 
Me and Ibtisaam way to early LOL
 
 
 



Style Shots

Ibtisaam getting her henna on


Guests treated to massages



People spotted

Yumna from Cooked culture getting her henna tattoo
Singer Chad Saaiman Left
Aisha from Baked the blog and Trevor stuurman 2012 Elle style reporter (Fabiani cap)
Paul Ward from Diary of Ward
Former Hectic Nine9 Presenter


Liam Anthony from The LA Connection and friends


All in all,  a very professional and well put together launch it was.
 
Congratulations to you guys and thanks for having me
 
The fashion show to follow soon...
 
Thabiet Amardien
 

No comments:

Post a Comment