Monday 29 April 2013

Traffic Clothing Fashion show | Event

 
 
Last week Monday, I was invited to attend the Traffic Live Clothing Fashion Show, held at the oh-so stunning Shimmy Beach Club close to the V and A waterfront.  I Arrived at the event a bit early, so I got to watch a gorgeous Cape Townian sunset as well as spot local boats pass by all on my lonesome.  After a few laps around the empty but spiffed up venue, doors were opened and guests started filling the lounge and outside area with laughter, photo snaps and dressed to the tee.  photographers, bloggers, printed media and even the Expresso show crew were present as well as the gorgeous Liezel Van Der Westhuizen and Elana Afrika.  The music started vibing and sushi and pizza were served to all in attendance.  Unfortunately for me, Some non VIP guests started sitting on reserved seating including mine causing nothing but total chaos.  Lucky enough I was then placed in the Photography booth at the tip of the runway shortly after the miss-hap where I had an even better view  (Thanks Katie).  After a well styled, fashion filled runway show, I hung out with blogger Yumna from Cooked culture and her hubby for some photoboothing and to circulate the vibrant event one last time before calling it a night.
 
Do enjoy my bad photographs once again guys haha!










 
 
 
Photoboothing fun with CookedCulture blog
 
Zahra from The perry book blog, Yumna from Cooked Culture blog and Angilique from Blackcherry handbags
 
Cool spiked leather jackets seen at the pop up store at the event.
 

 
 

On the runway

The show was opened by the MC and the models took the runway one by one dressed by brands such as #Black&Gold #Berrylicious, #Embellishment and a few others all styled by the ladies of A fashion friend with shoes from Madison shoes and bags by Blackcherry handbags. (great job guys)
 
I Initially took a video of the entire show so that I could vlog it, but time just isn't on my side at the moment, enjoy the snaps from our footage in the mean while and stay tuned for a you tube video soonest.
 
Until next time
 
Peace love Happiness
 
Thabiet Amardien
 












 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment