Monday 3 March 2014

Cafe Caprice- Caprice Mirage Pool Party

Hi Everyone,

I know its been ages since I've posted but I can assure you I haven't been up to no good.

This Saturday I was lucky enough to attend the annual Cafe Caprice Summer Party in association with Guess and Ciroc, which was held at the beautiful Sante Holiday Resort and Spa in the calm and peaceful, Paarl winelands.

To be completely honest, I've never really experienced a pool party on such a level before.  Good music, Great food and even better company to top things off.  I tagged my friend/stylist Sam with me, just to get a good day out of busy Cape Town and man was it worth the trip.  The theme this year was #CapriceMirage and so the location definitely added a spring-break feel to the over all event.

Since I could not find my camera, I had to use my Note to capture some clips and created a short edit on the event.  Be sure to check it out below

If the video does not show on this page you can see it HERE


ENJOY!

T H A B I E T A M A R D I E N




No comments:

Post a Comment